Luiza + NathanPost Wedding at Allila Ubud

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Luiza + Nathan”.

• Jai said:

This is an Epic Session Pande. You have done a great job with it. Love it

• Natalie said:

Incredible! Like, just, wow.

• Shane said:

Inspiring work (as always) brother!

• Jayden said:

Hello Nice blog site. Would you like to guest submit upabout my very own at some point? In that case you should let me know by way of e-mail or simply reply to this particular opinion simply due to the fact I signed up for noiiatcftions and will know if you do.

• csteddyThere is hardly any Telstra bloatware on the HTC Desire. Mostly just webpage links and a 270K Foxtel app. Most of the rubbish that you want to get rid of is HTC stuff.

• Haaannnnnn !Vous imaginez le coût écologique de l’incident ?Les taxis, les bus de remplacements, les « je reprend ma voiture », etc….Haaannnnnnnn !

• per esempio se un articolo parla del meccanismo di diffusione dell'influenza ci sono solo 10 commenti fino a quando qualcuno non tira fuori che in reltà nell'acquedotto mettono dei virus per farci comprare le medicine.Da quel momento nel post scoppia probabilmente il pandemonio :)

• proprio adesso nella home page di corriere.it c'è scritto che hollande è il settimo presidente francese.....si, il 7, ma della quinta repubblica, in francia ci sono presidenti dal 1848...non so che senso ha dare informazioni in modo così approssimativo..

• Eilen said:

These photos are just beautiful of two very beautiful people. I love them both with all of my heart.

• Shara William said:

Outstanding stuff. Love it.

• Gette Ronan said:

Wow, that looks so surreal. I'm stunned. Brilliant.

• James Tereka said:

I'm sure you're sick and tired of hearing how freakin' awesome you guys are, so I'm just gonna say... Wow!!

• Brian said:

This gives me such happy feels. What a beautiful, peaceful place. Amazing photographs, as always.

• Alvin Che said:

Amazing, I just love the way you capture the important moments of the wedding. Truly outstanding.

• Megan said:

Pande this is unreal. your work is incredible. I'm just die at this serries <3

• Michale said:

just cant stop smashing your photos can you? amazing work and color dude